Erase photos from Android phone

Tehre are some sensitive photos that need to be erased completely from my andrid phone, and make them unrecoverable! but I don’t want to facotry reset, so, is there a way that can erase some photos without recovery? 

Connect the phone to compuetr and find the DCIM foler. Then delete it. All the photos should be gone.

@brosmanyy wrote:

Connect the phone to compuetr and find the DCIM foler. Then delete it. All the photos should be gone.

oh, no, such deletion won’t wipe the data form Android hone, they’re still saved in the phone but you can’t see it , most data recovery software can easily scan out them.

@wankerty wrote:

@brosmanyy wrote:

oh, no, such deletion won’t wipe the data form Android hone, they’re still saved in the phone but you can’t see it , most data recovery software can easily scan out them.

a quick google search: 
http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/wipe-android-phone-tablet/
https://www.safewiper.com/tutorials/delete-photos-from-android-phone.html

@wankerty wrote:

@brosmanyy wrote:

a quick google search: 

@brosmanyy wrote:

@wankerty wrote:

@brosmanyy wrote:

a quick google search: 
http://www.ubergizmo.com/how-to/wipe-android-phone-tablet/

https://www.safewiper.com/tutorials/delete-photos-from-android-phone.html

thanks, but can i use it to erase text messagse? 

Practically none of those image recovery software/tools actually work. They are useless so you can simply remove those images from your phone and rest assured they can never be recovered, friend :slight_smile:

My phone has an option to delete the images temporarily or permanently. Not everyone can view my gallery as I have a pin incorporated into it. 

Since such deleted files can be easily recovered as long as you get a powerful data recovery tool. So if you need to erase photos from Android once and for all, a professional tool like this Android Data Eraser is a must. With it, you are able to permanently delete photos on Android within simple clicks. Aside from photos, you can also easily erase other files from Android, including contacts, messages, videos, movies, apps and many more. More importantly, this software is fully compatible with all brands of Android phones, such as Samsung, HTC, LG and many more. With it, no deleted files will be recovered no matter what powerful recovery tool you have.

Of course, if you only need to delete the picture from the device but have no requirement of the thoroughness of the deletion, you can follow the below steps to remove Android photos as you like:
Go to the home screen of your device and click Gallery folder or any other location that the picture have been saved;
Select the photos you wish to remove and tab the button of “Options”;
Click “Delete” button to wipe the selected photos from your device immediately.

However, if you wish to have a completely deletion on the device, you’d better to ask for help from a professional Android Photo Eraser software. With the help from it, you can easily and quickly wipe any types of data from your Android phone and leave no opportunity to restore for anyone.

You can either connect it to your laptop or remove it manually. Make sure you have unchecked the recovery option. 

Erase photos from Android phone

first, you have to manually remove your desired pictures, after that, you should hard reset your phone in order to completely remove them and make them un-accessible.

Thanks for your advises!

Some tools are specifically designed to handle such things,type"How to erase Android photos completely" on Google,you’ll get a lot of tools to do that,paid and free.

Just erase the pictures manually and permanently. Be sure to delete backup files if necessary.