DEAD DEAD DEAD !!!!!!!!!!!

Apparently my sansa fuse+ is dead have been charging now for over 24 hours says I am connected battery is on but has a lighting bolt going thru it do nt understand… MY question is since I can use the player to listen to my music on my PC is there any way i can transfer the song on to my PC permanently or transfer to another mp3 player or i pod any suggestions would be very helpful

thank in advance

Fuze+ board

@vyper wrote:

Apparently my sansa fuse+ is dead have been charging now for over 24 hours says I am connected battery is on but has a lighting bolt going thru it do nt understand… MY question is since I can use the player to listen to my music on my PC is there any way i can transfer the song on to my PC permanently or transfer to another mp3 player or i pod any suggestions would be very helpful

thank in advance

When you are connected, open up the player’s drive on your computer and then simply drag and drop from the player’s folder to anywhere you like on your computer.

@vyper wrote:

thank in advance

When you are connected, open up the player’s drive on your computer and then simply drag and drop from the player’s folder to anywhere you like on your computer.

And as Tapeworm said, you should be posting on the Fuze board . . . .

thanks first time user  no idea where to go

thank you

Try thinking of this as a USB flash drive where you can just drag and drop files from both sides. It helps.