Accessing video on San disk 32gb

I am using Sony handycam and sandisk 32gb. I can see and play back the video shots in the camcorder but when I put into my PC there is no record of the video, but when I put the card back into the camcorder I can see the video again? Any suggestions please? Thanks.

:smiley:   Hi Damay,

_ Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome. _

Please, try the card in other laptops, direct to it’s port-card, with a good adapter, non generic (Not a card reader, eye).

If you have a PC, and have to use a “card reader” , use only of brand recognized and high quality.

See link: http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Mobile-memory-professional-cards/Micro-SD-Adapter-needed-to-unlock-write-protection-on-micro-SD/m-p/323920#M3218

_Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                             (Google translated)
_

On your PC, looks like you just don’t have the player to play those files. But can you see the raw video files when plugged in to a computer? Try to install free VLC and use it to play. See how it goes. 

@hirsche wrote:

But can you see the raw video files when plugged in to a computer?

@damay wrote:

I can see and play back the video shots in the camcorder but when I put into my PC there is no record of the video , but when I put the card back into the camcorder I can see the video again?

@hirsche - You really need to start reading posts before replying to them.

Some video files only import via the USB cord and the AC-cord.

Your camcorder should say–connect the AC-cord.

If you use a card reader, the files may not be imported.

===

New camcorders are High Speed USB.

Try a different cord.

My Canon Vixia has a Import Button–on the side of the camcorder.

And then I choose Slot-A or Slot-B

I am new in this forum.