New Features! Kudos and Twitter integration!

Check out the new features we have added to the SanDisk Forums.

First we have enabled Kudos. Kudos adds a new star icon with a number displayed under the users’ avatar. If a comment is helpful you can click the icon to give that user Kudos. Kudos for each user is then tracked and the top Kudos recievers are ranked on the Kudos Leader Board.  

Next we have integrated Twitter with the SanDisk Forum. You will see a Tweet button at the top of each thread. This gives users the ability to Tweet a post in the forum. For example if a user sees a post on the SanDisk forum that is helpful or something thay would like to share with their friends they can simply click the Tweet button at the top of the thread and once they allow the application to connect with their Twitter account a link to the thread will automatically be posted to their Twitter account. Additionally There will be a Twitter feed widget displayed at the bottom of the forum main page. Here you can see what other Twitter users are saying about Sansa and SanDisk. Administrators and Moderators can then choose relevant Tweets from the Twitter feed and create forum topics. The Tweet authors will be notified when a response is made to the topic created from the Tweet. 

We hope you enjoy these new features and we are looking forward to releasing new exciting features in the future. Keep in mind you can always use the Site Suggestion boards if there are any features you would like added to the SanDisk Forums. 

7 Likes

how do you post a question?

Awesome.  You have just discovered it, almost…

Go to the forum closest to your need or interest, like the Clip/Clip+ forum for example, if you have a Clip+.  In the upper left of the screen, click on the New Message button.

Choose a topic title for your question, and then enter your question.  When done, click the Post button at the lower right, and there you go!

_ microsansa _

how do i get my sands to work on Samsung galaxy tab 10.1

I would like to give anti kudos to sandisk for ignoring a problem with its kit for several years.

I found, within three minutes of activiating a google search, over three years of the same problem being reported. Sandisk xGB Cruzer Balde flash drive suddenly becomes write protected.

What solution is offered? None. Blame windows seven.

It’s a shame - were it not for this problem, I would recommend this product to anybody.

Over to you Sandisk, see if you can rescue your sullied reputation from this.

Will Elsom

So what does all that mean?