trouble with Sansa Clip-Zip

Was hopin’ someone might have an answer to an issue I am having with a brand new Sansa ClipZip MP3 player.

EVERYTHING works on it/for it…except, I seem to have to ‘force shut-down’ of my computer when I disconnect it…from my computer!  I KNOW this is NOT a good thing for my computer, as too many times of having to do this will result in permenant ‘freeze’?

Anyone with any suggestions?

skinny-denny

When you speak of a “force shut down” from the computer, are you having a problem turning off or restarting the computer (not the Sansa) ?

If you’re seeing this issue, try starting the computer, then later shut it down wothout having plugged in the device.

If the computer is having an issue after recognizing the Sansa, it’s possible that the PC has hobbled something up in the device installation. If so, every time it sees the device, things can go awry.  To fix this, go to the Device Manager with the device recognized (plugged in), select properties, and select uninstall.

Unplug, wait a few seconds (about 30) and connect again. Windows will do the installation over again automatically.

Bob  :stuck_out_tongue: