some problems

Tapeworm:

Ok, I have formated the internal memory and put USB mode to MSC. Now I only use “Music” folder, and store all stuff (music, podcasts, audiobooks, etc) in subfolders. Now I can navegate using “folder” into the “Music” menu, and I can see all organized (and for now it seems that all files are recognized and working properly). The big problem I have found is that now there is no time information about the duration of the file while playing it, only the progress bar.

Also I have some suggestion:

1. A direct shortcut button in the main menu to access to “folders/internal memory/music” without having to clic+clic+clic, for those people that use folder menu often.

2. Of course it is needed time information when listening thorugh “folder”.

3. It is needed a better way to advance and rewind when listening. Because very often we need to rewind 10 or 20 seconds aprox. to listen something again, I suggest something like:

• ONE CLIC BACK = 10 SECONDS REWIND

• ONE CLIC FORWRD = 10 SECONDS FORWARD

• TWO QUICK CLICS BACK/FORWARD = NEXT/PREVIOUS TRACK/SONG/FILE

PD: another poblem… if the file copied in “Music” folder or subfolder is recognized as a podcast, it is not shown in music/folder (not even the name of the folder that contains this file is shown), but you can see the file in podcast menu (however podcast folder is really empty). I suppose it will happend with audiobooks too. Shoud be fixed.

Mikerman:

The problem placing files/folders in Podcast or Audiobooks folders is that a lot of files are not recognized, and folders are recognized as “unknow”.