slotRadio on Sansa Fuze+!

slotRadio™ is an easy, PC-free experience for digital music. 1,000 songs featuring artists from Billboard®’s charts preloaded onto a tiny microSD card with handcrafted playlists that include hundreds of handpicked artists. Like FM radio, songs are played in sequence and cannot be rewound or rearranged. However, you can skip individual songs as many times as you like, or switch between playlists with a touch of a button. From Country to Modern Rock and everything in between, there’s a slotRadio™ card to match your mood or activity. Simply insert a slotRadio™ card into the slotRadio player and feast your ears. Digital music has never been easier.

What slotRadio cards are available?

slotRadio Players are bundled with the slotRadio Mix card. This is a card with a mix of several different genres including Alternative, Rock, Country, Urban, and Contemporary to get you started.

More slotRadio cards coming soon!

ROCK
80s Rock
90s Rock
Chillout
Classic Rock
Hard Rock

Workout

Alternative  

OLDIES
Classic Love Songs
Country Oldies
Jukebox
Motor City
Pop Oldies
R&B Oldies
Rock Oldies

COUNTRY
Belles
Classic Country
Country Love Songs
Progressive Country
Road Trip
Today’s Country
Troubadour

Hip Hop/R

Adult R&B

Classic R&B

Dance R&B

Love Jams

Old School

Rap/Hip Hop

Workout

80’s and 90’s

80’s Pop

90’s Pop

80’s and 90’s Rock

80’s and 90’s Alternative

80’s and 90’s R&B HipHop 

Euro 

Workout

Chillout  

Daily Mix

BBQ

House Party

Lazy Sunday

Lounge

Quiet Storm 

Road Trip

Workout

Health & Fitness 

Cardio

Cooldown

Power

Road Work

Spa

Warmup

Yoga

Classical 

Baroque

Symphonic

Chamber

Virtuosos

Chamber Music

Chillout

Boost

Bach

Beethoven

Mozart 

slotRadio Mix 

Alternative

Chillout

Contemporary

Country

R&B HipHop 

Rock

Workout

Christmas

Classic 

Country

Contemporary  

Santa’s Mix

Fireside

Latin  

Mix De Fiesta 

Regional

Urbana

Pop Latino

Tropical

Motown

Classics 

Love Songs

Gems

Jukebox

Club Motown 

Is the KIIS-FM and other 500 song cards discontinued? Any chance we will see other 500 song cards in the future?

@slotmonsta wrote:

slotRadio™ is an easy, PC-free experience for digital music. 1,000 songs featuring artists from Billboard®’s charts preloaded onto a tiny microSD card with handcrafted playlists that include hundreds of handpicked artists. Like FM radio, songs are played in sequence and cannot be rewound or rearranged. However, you can skip individual songs as many times as you like, or switch between playlists with a touch of a button. From Country to Modern Rock and everything in between, there’s a slotRadio™ card to match your mood or activity. Simply insert a slotRadio™ card into the slotRadio player and feast your ears. Digital music has never been easier.

What slotRadio cards are available?

slotRadio Players are bundled with the slotRadio Mix card. This is a card with a mix of several different genres including Alternative, Rock, Country, Urban, and Contemporary to get you started.

More slotRadio cards coming soon!

Classical 

Baroque

Symphonic

Chamber

Virtuosos

Chamber Music

Chillout

Boost

Bach

Beethoven

Mozart 

slotRadio Mix 

Alternative

Chillout

Contemporary

Country

R&B HipHop 

Rock

Workout

Oh yeah, who’s your Daddy!  Looking forward to these soon.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

Got the slotRadio and yes its really good except when I plug my Sanza to a stereo to listen to the music while i am cooking but it wont play the slotradio

Why? 

Are you plugging it in via USB? If so, it’s probably not reading the card, just the internal memory of the Fuze+. Connect the Fuze+ via the headphone jack and it should play anything.

Is the KIIS-FM and other 500 song cards discontinued until now?

I’m having trouble with the slot radio card on my sansa fuze+.  When I click on the picture of the slot radio card, the channels do not come up but instead a screen that says slot radio pops up temporarily, then back to the picture of the card.  It only recently started doing this and every once in a while, it actually works but most times, it doesn’t.  Does anyone know what I can try?  I have already downloaded the most recent update for the fuze+  Thanks, Mike

@mikeyb_17356 wrote:

I’m having trouble with the slot radio card on my sansa fuze+.  When I click on the picture of the slot radio card, the channels do not come up but instead a screen that says slot radio pops up temporarily, then back to the picture of the card.  It only recently started doing this and every once in a while, it actually works but most times, it doesn’t.  Does anyone know what I can try?  I have already downloaded the most recent update for the fuze+  Thanks, Mike

Maybe it’s a glitch in the card slot and/or mechanism. Try taking it out, turning the unit on and then off again , reinserting the card and turning the player on again to see if it will recognize it.

Also check to make sure you have the card inserted correctly and/or all the way in. You should hear 2 faint clicks, one as you are pushing it in and one as you release the pressure and the card locks into place.