slotRadio gets reviewed

immred6 wrote:

Yes I did actually purchased the slotradio basic kit and an extra card 80s and 90s and used it, and still have it.  The hardware player itself ■■■■■ big time, so I updated the firmware on my Sansa Fuze for use there of the slotradio card.  Once Sansa offers cell phone apps that play the card I will get the app if there is some relaxation of the restrictions shown above.  I showed a coworker who was wanted an alternative for road trips to satellite radio, and liked the concept.

Don’t prejudge people just because of a critical review of the product.  I personally think the concept has potential with some relaxation by the labels of some of the restrictions so it can functional more like a portable personal radio without the need for internet, satellite or radio connection, especially for remote areas and countries.

I would think that if you are posting on this forum, the slotradio player is almost by definition not for you… People posting on this forum should naturally gravitate toward a full-function player such as the Fuze, with the option to play slotradio cards.