got Fuze+ yesterday, got many problems very unhappy :(

@volker wrote:

And I bought it because of its advertised ogg&flac capabilities. Not using it is a non-solution. If advertised features are not usable then the seller LIED.

So, thanks for your input, but sadly it is completely irrelevant.

I am wondering how Sandisk can sell devices with firmwares that are:

a usability nightmare

broken

because endless reboot = broken. 

and: locking up on certain kinds of m3u = broken

No ‘don’t do this’, no ‘if’, no ‘but’ and certainly no ‘maybe’. BROKEN.

They sold me something defective. 

I have 200€ left after paying all my monthly bills and transportation to get to work. For food and recreation. I bought this thing for ~70. 

Can you feel my pain?

But ok, Monday I will call their support. I want a working firmware or my money back. To bad I can not bill them for all the hours wasted.

Not really.  If you moan and groan, stamp your feet and tell the whole world that the unit you purchased isn’t adequate for your needs; don’t expect the manufacturer to jump through hoops to “make it all better”.

The only thing that manufacturers understand is M-O-N-E-Y; which to be fair is why they are in business.  But, unless a legion of people decide against a particular unit for the exact same issues as yours, don’t expect too much.

The only thing that may eventually solve the issue (long term) is by returning the device and getting another manufacturers unit.  If enough people do that, the company will either listen or go out of business.