clip zip FLASH mp3 or INTERNAL SOLID STATE

I have seen a few different ads for the clip zip, one being 4GB Flash MP3 and another for Internal solid state memory.

Is there a difference in these as far as how there are built ? They seem to be the same price in my area so not sure

what the difference is, if any.

Flash is the most common type of large solid state memory. The Clip does use flash as its solid state storage.

Thank You, I’m going to add to my clips with a new Lime green clip. I always carry two with me to work, that way I dont have to

worry about a battery going down on me.

@dannyhusk wrote:

I always carry two with me to work, that way I dont have to

worry about a battery going down on me.

You must work some loooonnng hours. :dizzy_face:

Or just carry an aux. battery charger–some inexpensive ones are smaller than the Clips and easy to have around–

Thanks, I was looking into one of those chargers and thought it might be a good idea. There is always one guy at the job site that

FORGOT his music so i let them use one of mine. I think he just likes the clip more than his i-pod. As far as the long hours go I am a heavy duty wrecker operator, Just a week ago we had to off load 6500 boxes of bubble gum from a overturned semi truck, the entire job from first on site to dropping it in the yard was 16 hrs. so thats why a second player is nice to have with me.

Years ago I picked up one of those tiny aux. power supplies (about the size of the Clip), for long Clip uses–nice to have (and it was under $10--Amazon.com used to have them, as well as Fry’s Electronics). 

I will look into that tonight, Thanks!

Well maybe tomorrow now, just got a call to go to ohio to pick up a broke down semi

On the positive side clips are charged up and ready to go.

The one I have:  Lenmar Powerport Mini.  Around $10 shipped thru Amazon.comhttp://www.amazon.com/Lenmar-PPUMINI-M-Powerport-Mini-Charger/dp/B001U31XWK/ref=sr_1_1?s=wireless&ie=UTF8&qid=1368922325&sr=1-1&keywords=lenmar