Sansa E250 v2 database issue

I have an issue with my E250. When I turn it on it says:

Not enough space for Music DB. Please free 90MB.

This happened after I tried using a 16gb sdhc card to load more music to my player.

Now I can’t refresh it or get into the settings to delete any files.

Can anyone help me out here?

This should have read E250 v2 Database issue. Pardon the typo.

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/848/kw/not%20enough%20space%20for%20music%20DB

What size sd card can I use for incresing memory storage on th E250?

Thanks I think it’s fixed.

@rachnlt54 wrote:

What size sd card can I use for incresing memory storage on th E250?

2GB if using a v1 model (unless you install 3rd-party firmware called Rockbox).

32GB (the largest available) if using a v2 model.

I have a 16GB SDHC card in my sansa fuse, however I am not able to see all the audio files on my device even thought I see them when  the card is in my PC. What should I do to display the music I want to listen to?

@miz wrote:

I have a 16GB SDHC card in my sansa fuse, however I am not able to see all the audio files on my device even thought I see them when  the card is in my PC. What should I do to display the music I want to listen to?

1.) If you have a Sansa Fuze, you should probably be posting in the Fuze board. This board is for all other players that does not have a specific board dedicated to them anymore, and in particular this thread is referring to the Sansa c250.

2.) There could be a few different reasons why you cannot see all the files on your device. What format are the files in question? Are they supported formats? Are your ID3 tags complete, clean of extraneous information and foreign characters and of the format your Fuze is looking for (ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1)? How many tracks/files total do you have between the player and the card? There is an 8,000 track database limitation on the Fuze, although due to file name length, tag information and embedded album art size many have hit this limit at 5,000 tracks or less.

3.) I’d suggest to re-post in the Fuze board (where more people are liable to see your post) and give the answes to the questions above, and I’m sure the community can help you figure things out. :smiley:

Miz wrote:

1.) If you have a Sansa Fuze, you should probably be posting in the Fuze board. This board is for all other players that does not have a specific board dedicated to them anymore, and in particular this thread is referring to the Sansa c250.

2.) There could be a few different reasons why you cannot see all the files on your device. What format are the files in question? Are they supported formats? Are your ID3 tags complete, clean of extraneous information and foreign characters and of the format your Fuze is looking for (ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1)? How many tracks/files total do you have between the player and the card? There is an 8,000 track database limitation on the Fuze, although due to file name/title length, tag information and embedded album art size many have hit this limit at 5,000 tracks or less.

3.) I’d suggest to re-post in the Fuze board (where more people are liable to see your post) and give the answes to the questions above, and I’m sure the community can help you figure things out.

@miz wrote:

2.) There could be a few different reasons why you cannot see all the files on your device. What format are the files in question? Are they supported formats? Are your ID3 tags complete, clean of extraneous information and foreign characters and of the format your Fuze is looking for (ID3v2.3 ISO-8859-1)? How many tracks/files total do you have between the player and the card? There is an 8,000 track database limitation on the Fuze, although due to file name/title length, tag information and embedded album art size many have hit this limit at 5,000 tracks or less.

3.) I’d suggest to re-post in the Fuze board (where more people are liable to see your post) and give the answes to the questions above, and I’m sure the community can help you figure things out.

@miz wrote:

3.) I’d suggest to re-post in the Fuze board (where more people are liable to see your post) and give the answers to the questions above, and I’m sure the community can help you figure things out.