Sansa Clip Zip - does not start, not even connect to PC

Problem here, because I have important data stored into this unit, and now it does not turn on. I have tried several things:

• Turn on power button for 20 sec (gives me a image kind of a “napkin”, with horizontal and vertical black stripes). When I release the power button again everything off.

• Plug AC fore more than 8 hours. Nothing happens.

• Plug USB to my PC, and nothing is recognized.

Anything else I can do? Is there at least any way to recover the data stored in the internal memory?

Thanks in advance

Sounds like

Unfortunately, the only way to recover anything on it is if you can connect it to a computer. You don’t have  your “important data” backed up elsewhere?

I plug using the usb cable and the computer does not recongize anything. Some files are not backed up.

Sadly, sounds like the post situation described directly above your last.   :frowning:

You might leave it alone for a bit and try again (and again)–these little critters have been known to come back  life . . . .

Sadly, sounds like the post situation described directly above your last.   Smiley Sad

You might leave it alone for a bit and try again (and again)–these little critters have been known to come back to life . . . .