Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.18

@romanaleksejuk wrote:

@slotmonsta wrote:

I would like to let you know we are looking into this issue. . .

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

Was it really so hard to post this phraze earlier ? You have no time frames to say, that the problem is under the investigation ? What you call a “foul language” - this i’m calling a PERSONAL OPINION, which was reasoned by the concrete fact. If users are reporting on some problems and there are no reaction by support - i have a full rights to call them LAZY, this speaking freedom is documented by constitution. Instead of improving the support quality and making the corresponding  conclusions on not bringing the customers into the mad condition - you are trying to find the reason for ban the user (who says uncomfortable things, but which are quite truthful and argumented).

Dude, calm down.  It’s just an inexpensive mp3 player, not like someone is breaking down the door of your house and raiding it.

As for your freedom of speech, that is guaranteed to US citizens inside the US where Congress can make no law regulating it.  That doesn’t mean private forums can’t moderate/censor/edit as they wish, just the goverment can’t make laws where it does the same.  Plus the foul language isn’t necessary.  Marvin, Tapeworm, Bob and Miikerman are good guys, just owners like the rest of us who are nothing but extremely helpful in these forums.  A lot of their comments are in jest and aren’t to be taken seriously.  So lighten up.  :smiley: 

The Sandisk people are looking into it.  If you know anything about tech companies they run lean staffs (I work for one so I know it all too well) so it takes time to get fixes determined, tested and released.  They’re humans, they make mistakes or sometimes overlook things.  They know about it now so just wait for the fix to come out.  In the mean time, enjoy the player.  I know I am (even when the RDS info wasn’t working, the radio worked fabulously as did the mp3 music section).  For the price the CZ is still a downright steal even the RDS info is kaput.

3 Likes