Sansa Clip Zip Firmware 01.01.18

@tapeworm wrote:

@miikerman wrote:

Thanks for the update, SanDisk!     Having Play All back is, once again, nice, handy and appreciated.

And now, how about screen use enhancements, to add/add back in track time elapsed and remaining info., as well as track no. in list being played/total track no. info. (without which one easily can get lost in album play)?     

Yes indeed. It’s not like anyone’s asking for anything new or different. We just want back what was removed from the previous entire line of Sansa players. And it’s useful information that every mp3 player (except those with no screen obviously, like the iPod Shufle) should have, despite what the UI guy at SanDisk thinks

One shouldn’t have to use Rockbox just to get basic utility and functions out of this player.

What Tapeworm and Miikerman said.  Having time elapsed in the display missing is something even my 12 yr. old noticed and thought should be in there (gave her my old Clip when I got the CZ).

Oh, and while off topic, if anyone considers getting the slicone jacket for the player offered on Amazon for $5 do it.  I got it a few weeks ago it fits perfectly.