Please help me

Hey… I just bought a sansa express 1 week ago and yesterday i bought sandisk 1gb micro sd memory card…

the problem is when i insert the memory card the device becomes very slow… tottaly unusable…

and when i remove the card, it becomes totally normal 

i tried to connect it to the computer … when it’s in usb mass storage mode and i try to open the memory card it says please insert a disk into drive…

and when it’s in the other mode it only shows the  “Internal Memory”…  and when it’s connected the lcd objects move veryyyyy slow

Then i upgraded to firm 01.01.05A but the same problem occures

Plz help me…:cry:!!!

aNY ONE REPLY PLEASE:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

@eltinai wrote:

Hey… I just bought a sansa express 1 week ago and yesterday i bought sandisk 1gb micro sd memory card…

the problem is when i insert the memory card the device becomes very slow… tottaly unusable…

and when i remove the card, it becomes totally normal 

i tried to connect it to the computer … when it’s in usb mass storage mode and i try to open the memory card it says please insert a disk into drive…

and when it’s in the other mode it only shows the  “Internal Memory”…  and when it’s connected the lcd objects move veryyyyy slow

Then i upgraded to firm 01.01.05A but the same problem occures

Plz help me…:cry:!!!

Place your micro SD card in a card reader and format the card. Use FAT 32.

Then drag and drop your songs onto the card while it is in the card reader.

Check if that helps any.

hey thank you for the reply…

i tried it

it didnt work…

I know the problem is not from the card cause i tried another card also same problem

i think the problem is from the mp3…

Is there any way to format the mp3… the software not the memory 

PLEASE HELP ME…!!!

Message Edited by eltinai on 06-07-2008 02:36 AM

Message Edited by eltinai on 06-08-2008 01:44 AM

Can someone solve my problem … plz!!!

@eltinai wrote:

…Is there any way to format the mp3… the software not the memory …

I am not sure what you mean. If by “format the mp3” you mean the firmware, yes you can replace the firmware.

If you think it has been corrupted, try to reflash the firmware follow the instructions in the attached link.

http://forums.sandisk.com/sansa/board/message?board.id=express&thread.id=1143

If that does not work, then you should return your player. Stores typically give a 30 day guarantee.