Player to buy w/ physical buttons, fall 2016 edition?

I am still enjoying using all my ClipSports since buying my 1st in Sept 2015.

This player has physical buttons that I can easily locate and use while not looking at the device. The volume buttons are a bit tiny for use while wearing gloves (?)

The display screen shows the elapsed time and time remaining. The current time and date are only displayed in the Settings Menu.

The current FirmWare (1.36) and the previous version (1.29) allow only 2000 objects to be managed in each of the two databases (internal and external).  This restriction makes the device a bit challenging to use with micro SD cards larger than 16 gb.

A few SanDisk Forum users will assist you to locate FirmWare 1.28 that allowed 4000 objects to be managed in the two databases.

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/SanDisk-Clip-Sport/The-1-28-firmwhare-with-the-4-000-file-limit/td-p/351835/page/2

In my opinion, the various complaints by new owners on Amazon are mainly due to unreasonable high expectations and minimal effort to consult all the helpful solutions available within this user forum.  Maybe read through the last several months of this forum and see if your concerns can be resolved?

1 Like