My Fuse+ won't Connect or Charge :(

I have had a 4GB Fuse+ for over a year now and it’s still in perfectly.

I’ve just downloaded some music on my PS3 (cause I don’t have a PC) and decided to put some on my mp3 player. I plugged my player to the ps3 and waited for the “connect” screen to appear. Instead, it jumped straight to the home screen and I noticed that it didn’t charge either. I’ve tried switching USB cables but it still will not connect or Charge on my PS3. Other USB/Flash devices work perfectly. It still plays music and everything, but it just won’t go to the connect screen or charge, and the ps3 won’t read it at all. It just comes on and goes to the home screen whenever I connect it

It charges when I hook it up the wall using a cell phone charger though. Idk why. Can someone please help??

Also, it does the same thing with my tv USB port.

Oh and I’ve forgot to mention that it has always worked with ps3 until recently

Hi, have you tried switching modes on this and see if it makes a difference?

Try going to settings, then format, then reformat. Mine is back to day one and working great again.

Bill

Try going to settings, then format, then reformat. Mine is back to day one and working great again, charges and everything.

Bill

If you reformat, won’t that delete all files?

Yes, formatting deletes everything you have added and leaves only the firmware.

Yes, it did erase all of my songs, however. fortunatly for me,  I had them all stored on my compute.  Also it did give me back the use of the Fuze which I did not have prior to formatting.

Bill