Kindly help, what's happening to my FUZE+

have fuse+ 8gb for about 7 months now, this morning after the fuze+ low batt then shutdown by itself. Not for long, i went to charge using the data cable+travel charger, just notice that the screen said charging… But the battery gauge wont move (still empty bar with very little red line) but not moving. So i unplugged the device (theres notice that low bat and shut down) and plugged again but this time the screen remain black, try push any button but the screen remain black, wait about 5 minutes, press the power button but nothing happened. Got panicked, i unplugged it and try to connect with my computer. But after i connect with computer, my fuze+ wont automatically on and windows did not detect any usb connection. It remain black as if the fuze+ never turned on. I unplugged it try to reset but notice that when i press (not hold) the power button, the screen blink white then off again, i press repeadetly and screen blink same time as i press the button. Kindly help whats wrong with my fuze+? Sorry for my bad english but i sincerely hope that you guys get my problem is…

Sounds like some kind of weird hardware problem (I think this is common on this player, as I’ve seen a number of similar posts). Not much you can do about it. The Fuze+ does, however, come with a one year warranty (except in European, where I believe players come with a two year warranty). Since your player is only 7 months old, I would recommend you contact Sandisk about a replacement.

So it is possible then that my fuze+ dead forever? I’m outside Europe n US so its nearly imposible to replacement. It is very unfortunate…

Try resetting the Fuze+ by holding the power button depressed for about 30 seconds, then see if it will connect to charge.

Remember, the controller takes about 15 seconds before you’ll see a response.  If the device connects, you should see the “USB plug” icon.

Since the Fuze’s internal processor handles everything, including battery management, USB connection, and the device itself, it’s possible that if the device is frozen, you’ll see no activity.  Give it a try and let us know how it goes!

Bob  :cry:

i already try it, hold the power button for 30s, nothing happened, i also already try to plugged into my pc, and it nothing, fuze+ wont on and the usb symbol on my pc wont on, in other word, not detected. Dont what to do anymore. I really loved this device due to the superb sound…