Great headphones or earphones $20-$50

As far as IEM’s or bud’s, I’ve never been a fan, could never find any that were comfortable.  I like on the ear or over the ear better.

I’m kind of suprised about the negative comments on the Portapro’s.  I love them.  I think they run neck in neck with the Sennheisers MX-100’s but I find the MX-100’s more comfortable.

I recently got some Bose QC15’s for air travel and spent way too much for them, but the Bose payment plan (25 dollars a month for a year, no interest) made it less painful.  I would definitely miss $300.00 for a single purpose, but $25.00 x 12 is just one dinner out a month. 

The QC-15’s do not sound as good as the Portapros or the Sennheisers, IMHO, but in the air, the Sound Isolation has to be heard (or not heard) to be believed.

The nice thing about the Bose QC-15’s is that I don’t have to turn up the player very loud due to the sound isolation. 

For casual listening in an appropriately quiet environment, I like both the portapro’s and MX-100’s (the portapro’s do seem more bass heavy).  But in the air, QC-15’s are the king.