Fuze+ Video Requirements

I have the sansa fuse+ I was seriusly considering returning it because I couldnt get it to play videos.   I tried many different settings in handbrake and none worked for me.  video4fuse is set at the wrong resolution and I couldnt get it to work.  psp video9 didnt work for me eithier.  I couldnt figure out open video converter eithier.  But when I tried “Any Video Converter ULTIMATE”  I finnally got it to work!!!  Horay!!!  with  Any Video Converter Ultimate, I selected “sansa fuse .mp4”  added my .avi video file and set the output to my fuse video folder. and I ran the conversion.  When it was finished an error message came up, but dont let that fool you.  in my folder was a new folder called sandisk sansa and in that folder was was ‘my video’_mpeg4.aac,  ‘my video’_mpeg4.avi, ‘my video’_mpeg4.m4v, ‘my video’_mpeg4.mp4  all three video files were roughly the same size, and the aac file was much smaller  actually it was 0 since it was a silent video generated from a gif.  Okay I deleted the three extra files and just left the mp4, and it still works.  I would of never figured this out if it wasnt for this forum, and this thread.