Fuze+ Video Requirements

Hi, I got my fuze+ coming in the mail.  I got it for a nice price of 48 bucks for the 8 gig version directly from Amazon.   What I would like to know is what is the real battery life when playing a movie?  Is it possible to watch a full length two hour movie on it?  Sandisk claims five hours of course but is two and a half hours a more realistic guess?  I have a clip+ and love it.  I have always got about five or six hours of life out of it no matter the bit rate of the mp3s or how much I play with it. 

I really didn’t need to upgrade but the video features and the price sold me.  I already have a PSP that I can watch movies on as well but this just sounds more portable to me.  I have many older mp3 players that I don’t use because they have strange bugs that make them stop working.  The clip+ is the best I ever had without weird bugs so I thought I would give sandisk a try on this new one.  I had another MP3 with a  touch pad about eight years ago.  I don’t know if believe  people on how bad the touch pad is.  I’m guessing it couldn’t be any worse than the one I had then and that wasn’t too bad.