Fuze+ Reviews

@neutron_bob wrote:

No, they didn’t connect it using the oxygen-free braided hand made headphone cable and compare its sonic niceties against a Pierre Lurne Audiomeca J1 with a VanDenHul modified Virtuoso Talisman cartridge, or post response curves ad infinitum, complaining about the clash of the blue case against the rosewood desktop, but the piece was fine.

You BOUGHT those???  LOL!!! (I’m kidding).

However, I have a long history of being pretty particular about sound but I`m no audiophile (those critturs are superstitious idiots who actually DO buy those kinds of cables).  I’m a long-standing music enthusiast who got into audio to support the habit, which is why I fell in love with the Cowon line.  However, I’ve long been looking for a player that has decent sound quality (the Sansas are pretty serviceable although they can’t match a Cowon), have gapless, replaygain and don’t require rubbish llike Windows Media Player or any software to manage them (drag ‘n’ drop will do just fine, thank you).  The original Fuze had all that EXCEPT gapless and Cowon is yet to discover ReaplyGain.  I bought the original Fuze on the strength of an Anythingbutipod review and am largely satisfied.  Now I want to see if the Fuze+ measures up in terms of the audio quality and gapless, hence my desire for something more detailed than a consumer piece.

And no, Mr. Bells expose doesnt cut it.