Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

I would like to have the ability to choose the thumbnail image for a video file—either by taking a snapshot during playback, or (even better) by uploading an image to the Fuze+ myself. The SMC seems to like making thumbnails out of the black intro seconds before my videos, and even when it gets an actual picture it’s usually not a great frame. (And the Fuze+ won’t display any thumbnails for some files, including the .mp4 files that are allegedly its preferred video format.)

And yes, I know the “.thm” files are just .jpg with a different extension… but when I tried uploading several of my own thumbnails as a test, only about half of them worked, while the other half caused the associated videos to disappear from the Videos list. Worst of all though, the very act of doing this somehow corrupted many of the other thumbnails in the Videos folder—thumbnails that I didn’t even touch—causing those videos to disappear, too. (This included all of the sample videos that came pre-installed on my Fuze+, too.)