Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

I HATE that the top off button can shut the thing off if held down for 15 seconds, even while it’s “locked”.  The headphone jack is on the bottom and thus it sits upside down in my pocket right on the on/off button.  Thus, it turns itself OFF all the time.  If i flip it the other way, then the thing mashes the headphone wire/plug.  These headphones are cheap enough already and will break.

I don’t like that the volume buttons work while locked.  Nothing should work while it’s locked.

Speaking of the lock, it unlocks itself all the time in my pocket too.  Must pick up on the up-down movement against my leg while walking or something.  make this thing unlock the same way it locks, by holding the play button for 4 seconds.

IMPORTANT! –> PLEASE add the “Folder” feature like the orignal Fuze had added during a firmware upgrade.  I HATE that this thing currently sorts by folder, artist, song, etc…all of which I have no interest in.  It’s just a mess in each list that doesnt’ represent how i added music to the device at all.  All I care about is MY FOLDERS.  that’s it.

FOLDERS

FOLDERS

FOLDERS.

Please.

Touch sensor is SO frustrating.  I miss my old Fuze.  It was absolutely perfect.  Even the headphones were the best.  Sigh.