Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

Echoing many others:

1. Change the lock feature.  I favor the idea to use the power button for lock/unlock, but using the play/pause button for both lock/unlock would be better than swiping to unlock.  It would also be nice to have the option to auto-lock when the screen goes dark.

2. Better scrolling.  When swiping through a list, a center tap should immediately stop the scrolling without selecting anything.  Would love to see some sort of alphabet selection in scrolling, like slowly dragging down would go take you through the alphabet so you can go directly to a specific letter.  The letters already pop up as I scroll, but if I’m swiping, I haven’t found a way to stop quickly when I see the letter I want.

3. Loop menus around.

4. Recently Added Playlist.  I loved that feature on previous players I’ve owned.

Pardon a stupid question:  I’ve seen others mention SDXC cards and that they would have liked a full size SD slot to accomodate these extremely high capacity cards; I googled microSDXC, and what I found seemed to be rumors from 2009.  Does anyone know if/when we could expect to see microSDXC cards on the market?  If such a thing will be available in the next year or so, is it likely that the Fuze+ will be updated to be compatible?

Just got it yesterday, so I’m still playing around with it, but these are the things I noticed immediately.  I’m currently testing out the battery life, because immediately upon unplugging from my computer, the charge indicator dropped slightly from full.  I’m going into hour 26 of continuous play, so I guess it must not be anything to worry about!