Fuze+ Feedback and Feature Request Thread

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Fuze/How-would-you-improve-the-fuze/td-p/207310

For scrolling down lists, instead of having to flick over and over, then overshoot and have to inch your way towards the song, the up and down were constant as long as you held your finger there and the speed at which it scrolls would vary depending on how far your finger is from the center

My understanding is that the flicking system touch interaction isn’t that responsive because otherwise the fuze would be doing all sorts of crazy things if you held it in your pocket, so the touch system is abit delayed intially, so stopping where you want is a pain in the ass

Locking the fuze should just be a tap of the power button, instead of holding the play button. Or it automatically locks once your backlight turns off, and then make the unlock process a bit quicker. The animation is very slow for the lock. Could have it like the (i think zune?) where you just slide up and a cover-ish thing moves with you, and once its pushed off the screen the device is unlocked.

Also, the scroll selection white bar should be smooth, instead of having to flick from song name to song name, just have it settle down on a song name and have it smoothly interact with song names when you scroll, so it looks smoother. It looks especially choppy when the scrolliing slows down

Finally, album art always has annoying bars if your album art sizing isn’t perfect. So why not just have it be transparent and adjust to fit any picture size? I can’t imagine this being very hard to implement from my basic coding knowledge for skinning gaming devices.