Everytime unplug USB will auto restart Sansa Fuze+

Hi anyone have the problem when plug or unplug USB will auto restart Sansa Fuze+?

it is normally restart when plug or unplug USB connect to computer?

Thanks

If you are talking about the “refreash database” cycle then yes, this is normal if you have accessed, changed, added or deleted any files on it while connected to your comptuer.

If you are talking about the “refreash database” cycle then yes, this is normal if you have accessed, changed, added or deleted any files on it while connected to your computer.

what mean “refreash database”?
I have the case if i plug USB connect to computer, it will show “connecting usb device”. When I unplug it, it will auto reboot! look like same as i poweroff then poweron device, thanks.

one more thing unplug from computer it come black screen than coming up. it is normal?

Yes, this is quite normal. Personally, I wish it didn’t do this, as this thing takes a long time to start, but it does.

@Tapeworm: what Irchiro is trying to say is it completely reboots when you plug it into USB. This happens regardless of which USB mode you use, or wether you change anything. It shuts down for a moment, then reboots as if it had just been turned on by pressing the button. It then decides whether to refresh the DB.

It doesn’t reboot when you charge it with a mains charger.