DELETEING SONGS

I cant seem to figure out how to delete songs from my sansa clip zip once they are on the player. Somehow several song were placed on there by mistake and now i cant seem to figure out how to get them deleted. My old sansa was much easier., under music options it asked if you wanted to delete song and then you just did it. Any help would be nice, thanks

With Firmware 01.01.20p Play a Song,  press the down Button and take Delete Song.

There is a Delete funtion on the player, but you have to do it one at a time. If you have several, it may be quicker just to plug into your computer and delete them through Windows Explorer (My Computer) in one fell swoop. :smiley:

I dont mind doing it one at a time, that was how my old clip did it. just need to know process to do it. Thanks

Thanks so much. I would have never found out to play song then hold down button. Ya think the owners pamphlet would have told ya how. Thanks again

@ta1 wrote:

Thanks so much. I would have never found out to play song then hold down button. Ya think the owners pamphlet would have told ya how. Thanks again

The Quick Start Guide does not describe this as there is only so much room on 1 sheet of paper and it’s goal is simply to get new user’s started and listening to their new device.

However, the User’s Manual does indeed detail the Options menu. Chapter 4, pgs. 19-20 to be specific. :smiley:

How do delete a song on my sansa clip zip

@rebeldog wrote:

Pages 19-20, 30 in the User’s Manual linked to in the post above yours.

@rebeldog wrote:

Answered in the 2nd message in this thread. Also answered in the post directly above yours containing the link to the Users Manual. Pages 19-20, 30. :confounded:

Yeah, but apart from that, how do you delete a song on the Clip? :wink:

higginbotham wrote:

K.