Clip Zip Feedback and Feature Request Thread

@ross2011 wrote:

I have two request:  When you were playing a song on the sansa clip+, you had the choice to play all the songs from the artist, for example, it would say, Play all, In the sansa clip zip, It doesn’t have this option, it only says, shuffle list, and then the albums. I wish you could be fixed.

Second, there was an option where you could bring up a menu that reads, “Back to music list.” It doesn’t have this in the zip. If you could fix these two things I’d be happy.  :) 

I miss the Play All option as well, Ros2011, and would like to see it come back (it would seem to be easy to do).  But also note that there is a nifty option with the GoList playlist:  you can add an Artist’s entire collection to it at a single time, likewise an entire album at a time, and then play the GoList.  To do this, with the artist or album highlighted on a list, simply press and hold the center select button; and then choose and play the GoList under the Music listing.

As to getting back to the music list, it might just work for you to either press and hold, or press multiple times, the small Go Back button at the 11 o’clock position on the front pad. 

But good to hear that I’m not the only one missing the Play All option.