Clip Zip Feedback and Feature Request Thread

@conversionbox wrote:

It plays Gapless. Its may not be 1000% perfect but Listening to live comedy albums as proved to be perfect in terms of listening quality.

Thanks Conversionbox.  I recently got a (company supplied) iPhone so I’ve gotten to use the iPod portion a bit.  I really loved the true gapless function so it spoiled me a bit.  I HATED the fact that it didn’t have a true multiband EQ nor could play my FLAC files though like my Clip does.

How’s 44.1kHz playback?  In the final FW revision for my Clip, Sandisk improved it but I can still hear some pitch error.  Hopefully that’s fully resolved with the Clip+/Clip Zip.  And I REALLY hope they bring back the elapsed time/total time indicator along with the track/total track indicator my Clip had.  I was really surprised to see it gone.

I ordered 2 8GB black CZs (for my wife and me); and Sandisk threw in a travel pouch for both.  Can’t wait to get them.  The iPhone is nice but the Clip is so much easier to use when I go out running.  And I sure would have never paid for an iFruit device out of my own pocket!