Clip Zip Feedback and Feature Request Thread

I really think that not having a clock screen is a lost opportunity.  I really like the Clip Zip’s having the time on the status line up top–_ many thanks for that, SanDisk! _  But look at how the separate clockface screen on a competitor player took off and, in fact, spawned a sub-industry!  And especially with different clockface options on the nifty Clip Zip color screen, this really could be quite fun and, yes, even exciting (ok, in a way).  _ People like bling. _

Just think of the buzz SanDisk could continue to generate, coming out with new clockfaces every month/few months.  And buzz is a good thing in this industry.

I really like your clockface there, neutron_bob–but some analogs would be nice as well.  Plus, how about the old placard style, where there is a placard that flips over for each number?  And I like your option as to how to get the clock, as long as it is user-selectable, as some people might want the default to be the what’s playing screen, which I think is very understandable; in that case, the clock screen could be a follow-up screen obtainable through further pressing of the select button, which could roll through various screens–first a detailed what’s playing screen (expanded form the current, with additional info.:  track no. info. (current and total) and track time elapsed and remaining or total), next a simple album art screen (like the current), next a detailed what’s playing and what’s up next file info. screen, and then a clock screen.

Really, this could be great fun!    :slight_smile: