Any details on the new SanDisk Bluetooth player?

The only time I heard about it is in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQbhCqnMl0g

From 4:22. Haven’t found it on SanDisk’s product pages, on the PR section of the site. Anyone?

What about this type of device? A small Bluetooth transmitter with a built-in 3.5 mm stereo connector cable ?

iClever IC-BTT01

Hey DFELD2005,

Thanks for reacing out! Okay. I inquire about the brand new, just intorduced Sandisk Bluetooth player, and you are trying to up/downsell me on the idea of a Bluetooth transmitter. Maybe it’s just me, but I don’t fully get your thought process. :slight_smile:

How will a transmitter replace my Bluetooth player? Are we comparing apple to oranges now? Thanks!

Upsell or Downsell?  Very funny !!

I guess I am not expecting SanDisk to introduce any new versions of a personal mp3 player. (Clip Blue?)

However, I recently bought a pair of Bluetooth earbuds and they are kinda fun to pair with my laptop & iPad.

Seems to me most pop culture music providers are focusing on streaming media. And maybe the Millenial Generation are less interested on collecting & curating their personal libraries??

SanDisk has not released this player yet. If/when they do, we will know about it here on the forum, but they keep things pretty close to the vest until that time.

Personally, I think they may wait until a little later in the fall to capitalize on the X-mas selling season. :wink:

Clip Sport BT ??  

And running Firmware “Clip Sport Rockbox” !!!

SanDisk BT.JPG

@dfeld2005 wrote:

Upsell or Downsell?  Very funny !!

I guess I am not expecting SanDisk to introduce any new versions of a personal mp3 player. (Clip Blue?)  

Still, have you managed to grasp my first message in any way, shape, or form? :stuck_out_tongue: