frame missing in flah disk while recording a video

:smiley:   Hola, Sarfaraz

Estimado Usuario

A ver si interpreté bien tu problema: me dices que tienes dos UFD Compact Flash de 16 GB,  y una no funciona como debiera.

Cómo tú, no me dices “el peso del video”, del cual se recortan minutos y “frames”, yo intuyo, en primer lugar, que como formateaste en FAT32 (Sandisk Extreme Pro, Compact Flash), podría ser que el “peso del video”, que haz puesto en esta tarjeta, sea mayor a 4 GB, superando el límite de tamaño por archivo, que establece el Protocolo de FAT32.

Pero, si el peso del archivo de video, es menor de 4 GB, y en la Sandisk Extreme lll Compact Flash anda bien, y el mismo archivo, en la Sandisk Extreme Pro Compact Flash anda mal, devuelve a esta última por defectuosa.

Suerte.

Saludos, Alfred.

-------------------------

:smiley:   Hi, Sarfaraz

Dear User

Let’s see, if I interpret your problem: you say you have two UFD of 16 GB Compact Flash, and one does not work as it should.

As you, not say “the weight of the video”, of which are cut, minutes and “frames”, I suspect, first, that is formatted in FAT32 (Sandisk Extreme Pro Compact Flash), and could be that the “the weight of the video”, you’ve put into this card, is greater than 4 GB, exceeding the size limit per file, which sets the Protocol of FAT32.

But, if “the weight of the video” is less than 4GB, and on the Sandisk Extreme III Compact Flash is well, and the same file on the Sandisk Extreme Pro Compact Flash is wrong, r_eturns to the latter by defective._

Luck.

Regards, Alfred.                                                                                     (Google translated)