cruzer profile with windows 7

Click this bar to view the full image.
![](http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/997/captureue.jpg)

i installed the program but when i insert the usb and run the CruzerProfile application it gives me this error!!

plz help…

thnx in advance

I believe Cruzer profile Biometric is not compatible with win 7.

Hi!

I have this same! CruzerProfile.exe is a ■■■■■ app please Sandisk team fix this!

I have the same problem… :cry:

is there a fix for it?

MOD or ADMIN:

This thread should be moved to the appropriate board, Cruzer flash drives, Solid State drives and all other flash drives.

It doresn’t belong here. :wink:

MOD or ADMIN:

This thread should be moved to the appropriate board, Cruzer flash drives, Solid State drives and all other flash drives.

It doesn’t help or make much sense here.

Duly noted!  Moved to the correct forum.  More visible here too.  -microsansa

cruzerprofile.exe is a very old application and has been discontinued for quite some time. it is only compatible with Win 2K and Win XP. the application is not compatible with Win Vista or Win 7. since it is discontinued there will be no further updates to the application. 

So now what am I supposed to do with my Profile? trash it? I used to have xp on a old machine that is dead now, so I´m running Mac os and Win7 at home, none of these supports the cruzer profile? how do I recover very sensitive documents that I had on the profile to be safe? So safe that no one will ever open it again, not even myself?

Sandisk, you must come up with something at least to enable people like me to retrieve the files than scrap the disk.

I´ll need a new safe device, and for this lack of support, of course I will not even consider this brand again. Ridiculous.

Have you tried any of the Microsoft options or are you giving up on them also?  Windows 7 offers a Win XP compatibility mode and an XP virtual system mode.  http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/products/features/windows-xp-mode

Then there are numerous versions of Linux you can try.  :smileyvery-happy: