crucer drivers

I have a Cruzer micro 8gb usb memory stick . I need the drivers for it but cant find this one. SDCZ6-8192RB

There is no driver for it. It’s just a plug and play device. If it is not being recognized by the computer, you may wanna start here

I FORMATED IT BUT i NEED TO PUT THE DRIVERS BACK ON IT AGAIN. i CAN READ IT OFF A COMPUTER BUT AFTERI BUT STUFF ON IT I CAN USE IT IN OTHER PLACES

If you formated it you most likely used a format the other devices can’t read.  Example NTFS and PS3.

YA I CHECKED THE PROPERTIES AND ITS IN NTFS

And now you know why it wasn’t formated as NTFS in the first place. :wink:

SO CAN I REFORMAT IT FAT32 AND GET IT BACK ON THAT WAY

HOW CAN I RETURN IT BACK TO WHAT I HAD WHEN I GOT IT . I HAD TO FORMAT IT SO I COULD USE IT 4 A BOOT UP SYSTEM BUT IM DONE WITH THAT ID LIKE TO GET BACK WHAT IT WAS

It can be done but you will need to search for how to do it.  You may need to download an app from Microsoft to do it.  Standard Windows won’t for devices over 4GB or maybe it’s 2GB, not sure.

FWIW I boot my U3 drives, they are a mix of FAT and NTFS devices, and I haven’t removed U3 from them either.

SO WHAT IS U3 ANYWAYS

you can do it in windows. windows supports formatting FAT32 volumes up to 32GB. Just right click it select format and in the file system drop down select FAT32

Son of a gun!!  Right you are. :dizzy_face:   Not sure what I was thinking of. 

:stuck_out_tongue: happens to all of us

U3 was a application that used to come with the flash drive to password protect the drive and also use additional programs. But it has been discontinued and it is not provided with most of the SanDisk Cruzers any more.