Unable to get any my photos

when i am checking for my photos, it is showing some error, 

what may be the issue

OFF TOPIC (apologies):  I am a new user.  Could someone please tell me how to post a new question?  Not at all obvious. 

OFF TOPIC (apologies):  I am a new user.  Could someone please tell me how to post a new topic?  Not at all obvius.

> when i am checking for my photos, it is showing some error, 

> what may be the issue

Probably some technical problem.

> Could someone please tell me how to post a new topic?  Not at all obvius.

An excellent question Dino999.

Click this link http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/bd-p/all-usb-ssd then click on New Message.

Why doesn’t that box appear when I go to forums.sandisk.com and navigate to the USB forum?

ALSO, the reason my message posted TWICE is that after I posted it the first time, I got no indication of any kind that it had been posted, so I figured, maybe I missed it, I’ll try again.   Why did I not get a notice that it had been posted?  And where is the box I can check to receive email notification that someone has replied to a post of mine?

the new message button is always at the top left of all boards. when you click new message on the top right is a checkbox for email when somone replies. 

Not on my screen drlucky.

I suspect Dino999’s screen is similar.

that is the category view. you can’t post in that view. you need to click the USB board and then you will see the new message button. 

board.jpg

Still not seeing it.

You have to click on the title All SanDisk USB Flash Drives to bring up the New Message option.  Not intuitive for new users or even some of us older ones.

again that is the category view. “USB Flash Drives” is the category not a board.  you cannot create a post at the category level that is why the new message button is not there. the forums have been this way since I started coming here several years ago. click “All SanDisk USB Flash Drives” which will enter you into the board. there you will see the new message button. 

> click “All SanDisk USB Flash Drives” which will enter you into the board. there you will see the new message button. 

hmmm Similar to my:

> You have to click on the title All SanDisk USB Flash Drives to bring up the New Message option. 

And I repeat, not intuitive for new users especially ones that end up here via a search engine which is probably the vast majority of new users.

i tried alternatives, got som here https://toptenalternatives.co/