Ultra fit 32gig usb doesnt play in car

" im not some dumb blonde"

So I see. :smiley:

" it didnt work firstly "

Sorry, I didn’t read it that way.  When you tried it firstly, did it have SecureAccess on it and did you add your files to it’s vault?

"stop trying to lay the blame else where "

Ok, my bad. 

" just look on amazons website and read the feed back ".

Well, there’s a problem with that, IMO.  1. People only post about things that don’t work.  2. The people that post about problems are usually a small percentage of the people that use a product.  And this is true whether we are talking about cars or USB drives. 3. When I buy things I usually go to a store to purchase them rather than buying them online.  Not 100% of the time but certainly the majority of them, and I don’t think I have ever bought anything from Amazon.  Thus I don’t see the comments you refer to and even if I did I would take points 1. & 2. into account.

So, let me know about the SecureAccess thing.  And if that was not the case know that you can return the drive to where you bought it.  I’ve heard that Amazon is good about returns.

It would be interesting to hear from anyone who has one of these drives and has used it in their cars successfully.