Totally Frustrating

Twice I have bought a SanDisk USB and twice I have been endlessly frustrated.

You can’t directly download a file to your Vault !

First you have to save the file to your PC where it’s visible.

Then you have to Open your Vault and copy it to there.

If you want files to be private, you must then delete them from where they were downloaded.

You cannot open any encrypted files in say, Photoshop, or any program, without COPYING IT BACK TO WHERE YOU FIRST DOWNLOADED IT !

If you want files to be private, you must then AGAIN delete them from where they were downloaded !

File Security Using SanDisk is an endless nightmare of copying , opening, saving changes,deleting.

It is the worst device I have ever used for file security. It involves endless copying to outside your Vault for use, copying back edited versions to your Vault…and THEN AGAIN, deleting these versions from outside your Vault.

**bleep**ING USELESS, COMPLEX AND TIME-WASTING !

Hello, 

in that case as far as i know the secure access software was meant to secure archive your data in the flash drive and not edit them from the vault. furthermore if you do not like the software there are many others that you can use with the stick that will fulfill your needs. 

It involves endless copying to outside your Vault for use, copying back edited versions to your Vault…and THEN AGAIN, deleting these versions from outside your Vault.

Yup.  Use it for files that need to be secure.  For other files store them outside the vault then the access you desire is available.

Require all files on the USB drive to be secure, then check out the IronKey brand.

there are many others that you can use with the stick that will fulfill your needs. 

True but they usually only work on pcs in which the user has Admin rights.

for your needs, VeraCrypt or BitLocker may be a better match.