The dynamic link library dmBackup.dll could not be found in the specified path

I have read the responses to other complaints on this message and I’m not sure my situation is quite the same.  I’ve had a SanDisk 4GB Cruzer Blade for some time.  It has always worked and been accessible.  A few days ago, I received the message in the subject line when my PC rebooted.  The drive is still visible in my Windows 7 Explorer and I can open the drive and see all the files including the dmBackup.dll in the My Vaults directory.  This seems to be some pathing issue causing the program to not see a file that is clearly there.  I copied the dmBackup.dll from the drive to my PC and ran the RunSanDiskSecureAccess_Win.exe where it recreated the file but still gave the same error.  I have encrypted files on this drive that I want to retrieve and I can still see are present. There must be some solution.  If the drive was bad, then I wouldn’t be able to see the files. If the response from the other thread that this is unrecoverable is true then I will definitely not be purchasing any future products from SanDisk.  A failed drive is one thing I understand but a buggy program is not.