Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
chowkies

Sandisk cruzer blade 32gb - device driver software wasnot successfully instaled over and over!

my sandisk cruzer blade 32gb wont install its driver on my 32-bit windows 7 os. everytime i scan for hardware changes its saids that the device driver not sucessfully installed, i unistall it already, disabled enabled and also restarted my pc and still having this problem over and over. Is there any other way to fix this problem? cause even in disk management the flash disk is not detected.

littlelin

Re: Sandisk cruzer blade 32gb - device driver software wasnot successfully instaled over and over!

gil582

Re: Sandisk cruzer blade 32gb - device driver software wasnot successfully instaled over and over!

Sandisk cruzer blade 32gb - device driver software wasnot successfully instaled over and over!

gil582

my sandisk cruzer blade 32gb wont install its driver on my64-bit windows 7 os. everytime i scan for hardware changes its saids that the device driver not sucessfully installed, i unistall it already, disabled enabled and also restarted my pc and still having this problem over and over. Is there any other way to fix this problem? cause even in disk management the flash disk is not detected.

SanDisk Guru
Ed_P

kbbagchi