Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 error message - The device that is licensed for this product was not found

I have a Sandisk Ultra USB 3.0 - and have just started getting the following error message - “The device that is licensed for this product was not found”.  I click okay and nothing more happens.

Is there anything I can do to regain access to my data?

See if this help page helps: https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/4306/~/usb-flash-drive-support-page

Thank you for the suggestion.  I was not able to find anything that addressed this particupar issue.  The drive is accessible and the non- encrypted / vault parts are working fine.  The issue is the dialogue box that comes up, only allows a response of “OK” and then closes without any opportunity to enter a password for the vaulted portions of the drive.

*** Additional Information:  I have two of these drives.  When i use drive 1 by itself, i get the error message I described and no access to the vaulted parts of the drive.  When I use Drive 2 - i have no issues at all, the drive behaves as expected.  When i put BOTH drives in, drive 1 not behaves normally and I can access the vaulted section of the drive, even if I have done nothing else with Drive 2 - it is simply present.  It would appear that somehow Drive 1 has now associated itself with Drive 2.

I will now attempt to backup Drive 1 while both are attached.

I just recfeived direct support for my problem.

Thank you so much for your assistance. I deleted the EncryptStick Settings folder, then ran the program, entered my license key and reloaded my existing vaults. All is good again!! :slight_smile:

I really like this product and would not want to be without it – so receiving such prompt and appropriate support and being able to correct whatever issue caused the problem – makes me value SanDisk for my electronic storage even more.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :slight_smile:

Mike