Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 64GB slow read/write

Hello to everyone, Okay so everything is working as it should, until yesterday when i had to transfer a 47gb file. I coundn’t becuase the file system was FAT32, so i instinctivly format it to exFAT and i had no problems moving the file to my stick, but i notices that the speeds never got over 30mb/s,  I ran CrystalDisk and i got 33mb/s write and 30mb/s read. I though i did something wrong so i formated it again but this time i selected NTFS, still the same. I plugged it in different usb 3.0 slots. Same thing. Then i used google ofcource, and i read a post here, that i have to restore some structural data on the drive becuase when you format the stick you erase that too. Also i read about secure erase with parted magic, but i never got parted magic to run, i get an error half of the loading. 

Is there somehow to fix this stick ?

I will be very Thankful!

" I coundn’t becuase the file system was FAT32, so i instinctivly format it to exFAT "

Drives 32GB and larger are manufactured as exFAT so its strange that your’s was FAT32.  A utility that I’ve used when formating a drive is named RMPrepUSB.  It may help you reformat the drive to a faster speed.

Another option is to return the drive for a replacement.

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/5232/~/return-material-authorization-(rma)-process