Sandisk Cruzer not recognized ? maybe this will get your files back

good video showing how to get access to the files that are trapped on failed flash drive. Connector problem are common issues for Sandisk Cruzer or any other USB flash drive for this matter. Maybe this video will help someone to get their files back.

sandisk cruzer not recognized

Looks like a SPAM video to me.

what do i do

i am not clear on what to do?

@bernadine0143 wrote:

what do i do

Say something more than “What do I do”? :confounded:

"i am not clear on what to do?"

Exactly.  They want you to contact HDD Recovery Services so they can unsolder your drive and rewire it for you.  Course you can kiss your warrantee goodbye.

It’s a video SPAM posting.  IMO.

@ed_p wrote:

"i am not clear on what to do?"

Exactly.  They want you to contact HDD Recovery Services so they can unsolder your drive and rewire it for you.  Course you can kiss your warrantee goodbye.

It’s a video SPAM posting.  IMO.

Guys common this is not spam. HDD Recovery Services does offer help in this video only in case if soldering is not something that you can do at home/work on your own. Data that gets lost on flash drives due to failed connectors can be priceless, so why bring up the warrantee up at all? Why not mention that by sending your flash drive with lost data back for RMA you can kiss your DATA goodbye?

video is not demonstrating permanent solution to the problem, but may be useful to ppl with soldering skills to get access to lost data. 

What to do:

• inspect the connections on the card

• remove the USB connector if pads are weak

• connect proper pads/tracks to designated USB connector pins via individual wires

• isolate it before plugging it in.

all of that is shown in the video… How is that spam???

What is your connection to HDD Recovery Services, if any?