Sandisk Cruzer Force 32GB has annoying secureaccess v2

Hi All,

I have 5 Sandisk Cruzer Force 32GB, I will be using them to deploy .bin image to my company’s PC.

I’m using imageUSB by Passmark, to create the image to USB from .bin file.

The problem is, after the process is done and the verification is completed, no files were written to the USB, what’s left is secureaccess v2 folder and the exe file. 

What’s weird is, the first purchase, the first USB of same model, works, no problem. I was able to deploy the image to the PC without problem after the USB creation from same .bin.

The rest 4 USB won’t do the same, I suspect there is some kind protection that I don’t need is in the USB. Because the secureaccess v2 is keep coming back.

However, I was able to create a bootable Windows 7 installer into it, no problem. I was using Rufus for this.

Is there anyone out there, ever encountered this? I need help.

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

if you wish to remove the secure access software you can just format the drive with the computer and then use it as normal storage device.

if you wish to remove the secure access software you can just

Delete the SecureAccess files and folders.  You do not need to change the drive’s format.

I tried both, deleted the secure access software and reformatted the drive.

After the USB imaging, both secureaccess file and folder came back.

After the USB imaging, both secureaccess file and folder came back.

I would read that as them being a part of the .bin file you’re writing to the drive.

The bin file was overwritten by my coworker.