SanDisk Extreme USB Flash Drive 128GB show “Bad” and “Remaining Life=0” in CrystalDiskInfo

I bought a Sandisk Extreme 128GB flash drive last month. I checked it with CrystalDiskInfo and it showed “Bad” and “Remaining Life = 0”. I went to the distributor (Synnex) and after 1 week, they exchanged it with a new one.

3-7-2017 6-31-03 PM.jpg

After arriving home, I checked the new replacement again with CrystalDiskInfo and it showed again “Bad” and “Remaining Life = 0”. So I went again to the distributor (Synnex) and after 1 week, they exchanged it again with a new one.

After arriving home, I checked second replacement again with CrystalDiskInfo and it showed again “Bad” and “Remaining Life = 0”.

I wonder what is the problem with the 3 Sandisk Extreme 128GB flash drives (all new and never been used), since all of them show “Bad” and “Remaining Life = 0” in CrystalDiskInfo. I have a Sandisk Extreme 64GB I bought within the last year, and 2 Sandisk Extreme 64GBs I bought in the last 3 years, and all of them show “Good” and “Remaining Life = 100” in CrystalDiskInfo.

Are there problems with Sandisk Extreme 128GB flash drives? Has anybody experienced this?

Thank you,

EAres

Have you actually tried any of the drives to see if they work?  Have you written to CrystalMark to see what they suggest?

I have the same problem. Serial number -  sdcz80-064g-g46

Here is the screen. It this normal situation ? crystal_eng.JPG

I have the same problem.

Related thread:

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/Should-i-be-worried-about-this-smart-data/m-p/359364#M12703

Okey, but I have found screen with good condition of pendrive. What do youu think about this ?

2rcuzc0 (1).png

I have the same flash drive and have had the problem with the flash saying that I’m out of space when it said I had about 50+gb left the day before, then on top of that, I can’t access the locked portion of the disk and I KNOW that I didn’t forget my password! So now i get the problem with the “invalid parent path” that apparently San Disk has no answer for.

This is so totally ridiculous! I have many other flash drives and will probably buy many more but I will NEVER NEVER EVER BUY ANOTHER SAN DISK AGAIN!!!

I just read a bunch of posts trying to fix a locked drive saying “invalid parent path” and have been trying to access my very, very important files on a 128gb flash drive (wow- especially will warn people not to invest in another 128gb or larger drive when they are going to fail!! big money loss on top of time-waster!).

None of the things i’ve tried have worked.

SanDisk has NO BUSINESS SELLING A FEATURE ON A FLASH DRIVE THAT DOES NOT WORK!!!   I hope people read these posts before they ever consider buying one of their products again.