SanDisk Cruzer Pop 16GB Showing Only 64MB Raw

I Dont hows it happen. When i plug it in my laptop popup message showing you’ll need to format the drive. uable to format and it start showing 64MB only :mansad: I’ve try to format all method even formatting tools did’nt work.I Think its totally dead.

did you format it before use?

I’ve try to format all method even formatting tools did’nt work.I Think its totally dead.

As you have found formatting is over rated.  It was popular in the days of Windows XP.  Try running chkdsk on the drive.  If that fails then your suspicions are probably right.  Hopefully you have backups of your files somewhere.

In this case the pen drive can not be repaired. I have the same issue and cotacted the data recovery expert engineer they gave my all data back. You can contact rahul.singh@datacare.net.in or visit www.datacare.in.net

hmmmm How much did they charge you to recover your files?

Their webpage is confusing, most links on it simply reshow the home page.  And the email address you gave is to a different domain then the link you gave.  datacare.net.in / datacare.in.net

Does your id, dcsnet, indicate you work for datacare.net.in??  Are you posting SPAM!! to this 2 year old thread???

here is the solution if Sandisk flash drive is recognized as Sandisk 64mb RAW then the NAND is disconnected from the controller as this video explains
sandisk anisha.PNG