SanDisk Cruzer 4GB Format

I can not format or quick format my flash drive. If I try to open it Windows says it can’t be opened and aks if I want to format. If I say yes, Windows tells me it can’t complete the format. In Disk Manager it says that the drive has a RAW format and Properties says that it has 0 bytes used and 0 bytes free. I can’t format or partition through Disk Manager.

its a bad drive and will need to be replaced. i would suggest contacting sandisk support

I CAN NOT FORMAT THE FLASHI

Try this to software to format your cruzer: http://www.eocfiles.com/bdc86eb1ed2989c30dcd1902e84939ae/bootdisks/SP27608.exe

If still cant be formatted, contact the tech support line.

@151 wrote:

I CAN NOT FORMAT THE FLASHI

It would help if you give us more details. Are you getting any error message? How are you trying to format the drive? what’s your OS?

Another good question would be why are you trying to format it?

just dualboot ubuntu by installing wubi installer from Ubuntu. Then just try to format the drive from there! (From ubuntu).

i hope this helped!

I can not format or quick format my flash drive. If I try to open it Windows says it can’t be opened and aks if I want to format. If I say yes, Windows tells me it can’t complete the format. In Disk Manager it says that the drive has a RAW format and Properties says that it has 0 bytes used and 0 bytes free. I can’t format or partition through Disk Manager.

yar this doesnt work plz tell me another solution for my 4 gb sandisk memory card…on nisu_7488@yahoo.in

SanDisk Cruzer 4GB Format ını istiyorum.tşkkrlr

Huh??? :confounded:

@dfghjkl wrote:

SanDisk Cruzer 4GB Format ını istiyorum.tşkkrlr

Huh?

:confounded:

1 Like

hai there… i have a problem with my SanDisk pendrive,i can not format the pen drive.It says “windows can not complete the format”. later i figured its “write protected”… i want the data’s to be deleted from my pen drive and i can not use it properly that’s why i want to format the pendrive… Is there any possible way to make my pen drive work properly?? pls HELP ME!.. it was actually a gift from a friend and i can not get a new one.it really means to me alot…kindly HELP!! 

i tried formatting from DISK MANAGEMENT

i tried formatting from Ubuntu

i tried this hp tool which was suggested in this forum

nothing worked pls kindly HELP ME

hai there… i have a problem with my SanDisk pendrive,while formatting my pen drive.It says “windows can not complete the format”. later i figured its “write protected”… i want the data’s to be deleted from my pen drive and i can not use it properly that’s why i want to format the pendrive… Is there any possible way to make my pen drive work properly?? pls HELP ME!.. it was actually a gift from a friend and i can not get a new one.it really means to me alot…kindly HELP!! 

i tried formatting from DISK MANAGEMENT

i tried formatting from Ubuntu

i tried this hp tool which was suggested in this forum

nothing worked pls kindly HELP ME

Tell your friend “thank you, it means a lot to me”, put it in a drawer and forget about it.  It’s broken, which is probably why your friend gave it to you,

hello sir please my 4 gb pen dirver format 

It is FAT32.

@nisargrana wrote:

yar this doesnt work plz tell me another solution for my 4 gb sandisk memory card…on nisu_7488@yahoo.in

RETURN IT.

Either to where you bought it or to SanDisk.