Replacement and service center

Hello . . . . can u please tell me ,is there a service centre of sandisk in jaipur city(rajasthan,india)or not… please send me its address on sushilgangani@gmail.com

3 Likes

Google not working for you?

sir, its working bt i cant find it on google… i hv tried it… so if u knw please tell me…

The SanDisk site only lists a phone number for support in India ( 1800-102-2055 M-F | 9a.m - 7:30p.m. Local Time ). I don’t know where it is.

Try calling it and see if they are near you. Most likely though, this number is only to a phone bank of support operators. I doubt if there are any local service centers where you can walk in with a problem product. We don’t even have that here in the States.

okzz understood… bt as we know sandisk provides replacement warranty on all pen drives… so if we want 2 replace our defective pen drive then what we have to do???

Call the number I gave you. D’uh!

thnx bt i alrdy got the address  . . . thnx

1 Like

mera memory card kharab ho gya h 

1 Like

Sir my 8GB sanding cruzer switch 8gb pen drive has been write protected and not forearmed or delete any data. So plz help me for how to un-protect this pen drive. 

wait for your ans  NVNGRG

nvngrg wrote:

Sir my 8GB sanding cruzer switch 8gb pen drive has been write protected and not forearmed or delete any data. So plz help me for how to un-protect this pen drive. 

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/SanDisk-Cruzer-Blade-16GB-write-protected-error/m-p/276348/highlight/true#M2915

hello sir.

my name is chetan sharma.sir my USB flash dirve computer not supported.

to meri request hai ke mera usb pan dirve change krwa do…please

my contact no.7737466545

This is a user’s forum. You should cntact Sandisk directly. Global contact information can be found here:

http://www.sandisk.com/about-sandisk/contact-us/

It is also not wise to post your phone number on a public forum. No one from SanDisk will call, but many others with bad intent might. :wink:

Just wondering. What OS is your PC? 

i want change  my sandisk ceuzer blade 8GB

SDCZ30-008g

B112012QZN

mobile no: 9250388070

Read the posting 2 above yours.

@satishsania wrote:

i want change  my sandisk ceuzer blade 8GB

SDCZ30-008g

B112012QZN

mobile no: 9250388070

@ed_p wrote:

Read the posting 2 above yours.

Especially the part about postiing your cell phone number on a public forum that anybody in the world can see and call!

Oy vey! :confounded:

can you give me the service center address/contact no  in chennai for sandisk pendrive which should be replaced .

@erodesenthil wrote:

can you give me the service center address/contact no  in chennai for sandisk pendrive which should be replaced .

Click on the link in Message #12.

Hello . . . . can u please tell me ,is there a service centre of sandisk inKollam city(Kerala,india)or not… please send me its address on sangeethelavoor@gmail.com

Read the reply just above your posting and follow the directions. All the SanDisk Service Centers are listed world-wide.