Memory Card Not Working

Hi, sandisk team one week ago I am buy a sandisk 16gb ultra pro class 10 SD card from Amazon india, now it no more working every time I inserted it show me damage SD card, I very disappointed about sandisk quality, I have many expectations before buying it but not as I think, please replaced my SD card as soon possible, I belong to a middle class family, so I can’t effort it, I have all necessary requires document & warranty card also, please contact me soon
Address Details :-
Naveen Kumar
House No - 60, Employees Colony
Jind (HARYANA)
Pin Code - 126102
Phone - +919466687854
Email- Naveenmalik39@gmail.com

I understand your disappointment.  That’s why I always buy things from company’s that support their customers, like Amazon.  Write to them and tell them the product they sold you doesn’t work and demand a refund or replaceemnt.

Let us know how things work out for you.  And thank you for sharing your feelings with us.

I just hope that this is still under warranty. Let us know buddy on how this worked for you. My impulse to this is it’s a broken stick already. 

@mikkirourke wrote:

I just hope that this is still under warranty. Let us know buddy on how this worked for you. My impulse to this is it’s a broken stick already. 

The fact that this was purchased only a week ago means yes, it is still under warranty. And it is NOT a stick, but a memory card. 2 different products, and as such means this has been posted in the wrong board.

Please read posts before replying to them.