Re: Forgot Password

I have problem in my pen drive . In vault I have saved some files. I forgot my password. With the help of hint I can't remember my password. How to open the vault?

I have a Cruzer Blade 16GB and I forgot the password. Can You help me!!

manish_1990 wrote:

I bought a SanDisk Cruzer Glide 2 months back, Now after a week after i can't remeber my password neither from the hint,
Please help me (I don't want the previous data , i want my pendrive ready to use) 

This is not Me!!

I have a Cruzer Blade 16 GB and I have forgot the password - can you help me!!

manish_1990  THIS IT NOT ME!!

manish_1990 wrote:

I bought a SanDisk Cruzer Glide 2 months back, Now after a week after i can't remeber my password neither from the hint,
Please help me (I don't want the previous data , i want my pendrive ready to use)

:

Sharada wrote:
I have problem in my pen drive . In vault I have saved some files. I forgot my password. With the help of hint I can't remember my password. How to open the vault?

you can try some password recovery tools to find your password.

Highlighted
SanDisk Guru

If you forget your password you can format the drive and use it like a normal flash drive.  And you won't have to worry about a password anymore.  Smiley Happy

Ed
Important files = Backed up files